PA to Customer Services Director
My client is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to work closely with the Customer Service Operations Director. This is a demanding and varied role with great exposure to the Customer Operations teams across the Bank, from telephone banking to mortgage services and payment operations to financial crime.
Permanent £24,000 - £28,000pa
To excel in this fast pace operational team, you will need energy, tenacity, strong interpersonal skills, a 'can do' attitude and a good sense of humour. Being organised and proactive, with a strong attention to detail, you will also be able to process information quickly to support the Director in their very busy role.
- Provide full administrative support ensuring the highest levels of speed, accuracy, presentation and confidentiality are maintained
- Proactive diary management based on understanding of key priorities
- Organising workshops/meetings/room bookings
- Ensuring the Director is well-prepared with briefing packs, compile reports, research and interpret information making recommendations where appropriate
- Keeping accurate and confidential records
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, briefing papers and documents, reports and structure charts as required
- Reading and responding to emails, where appropriate, on own initiative taking responsibility for queries that can be actioned on the Director's behalf
- Raising Purchase Orders and processing invoices
- Preparing and submitting business expenses
- Arranging travel/hotel accommodation
- Administering the 'Say Thank You' awards and budget
- Look for opportunities to add value by supporting colleagues and positively challenging the way we do things
- Covering absence of the other PA's when appropriate
- Experienced PA in a very demanding Director's office
- A demonstrable track record of working proactively and with high levels of discretion
- Extremely self-motivated and able to readily deal with a fast paced environment
- Ability to develop and work effectively with a network of internal and external senior contacts demonstrating excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Very well structured and well organised and able to work effectively to tight deadlines, dealing with competing priorities
- Highly resilient, with strong interpersonal skills and outstanding levels of attention to detail
- Excellent PowerPoint skills to create effective presentations
- A great 'team player'
In return, this role offers you the opportunity to see how the Customer Service Operations function works at a senior level. The role is varied, challenging and provides the scope to take ownership and shape the position to best suit both you and the CSO Director.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.