We are currently recruiting for a Home Manager to deliver a quality of care and support to older people. The suitable Home Manager needs to have a good understanding of disabilities, health and social care needs, of service users and assist those who have mobility or continence needs, using the appropriate aids and equipment.
The home is a Large sized home, specialising in Dementia. This beautiful care home is based in the beautiful surroundings of Derby and has been open for just a few months.
- Must have previous experience in managing a care home
- Must have a current CQC report of Good
- Leading and supervising the support and nursing teams to deliver the highest standards of person centred care using clinical governance and their own personal development.
- You will be familiar in areas concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring.
- Be able to communicate and engage effectively with our service users, their families and colleagues, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential.
- Provide appropriate levels of care and support to ensure that personal hygiene needs are met (washing, dressing, bathing, using the toilet).
- It is essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues
Keywords - Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Registered Manager, Residential Manager, Residential Home Manager