General Manager vacancy:
The Dog, Ember Inns, are looking for a General Manager who loves to delight the guest for our Birmingham site. The Dog on the Hagley Road is a well-established Ember Inn business. The business is in a great location for public transport and has huge potential to grow the food and drink sales. Our new General Manager will have a real drive to exceed expectations and a positive can-do attitude!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....