Finance Administrator, Stoke on Trent £18,000 plus study support
Your new company
Our client is a recognised leader in their field. Due to continuous growth they are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their finance team.
Your new role
As a Finance Administrator you will be responsible for below duties
- Produce and develop operational reports
- Produce site statistics and monitor KPIs
- Produce Weekly and Periodic Cost reports
- Develop new reports to aide management as required
- Collate and Cost the site's weekly labour utilisation by activity
- Cover for Assistant accountant duties including production of period reports and statistics, balance sheet reconciliation
- Administer Agency payments
- General admin duties and support for other positions within the Finance and Admin Team
What you'll need to succeed
You will be studying towards your AAT and have advanced level of Excel necessary to produce reporting and creating complex formulas. You will have ability to work accurately under pressure and adhere to deadlines and work as a part of the team. Knowledge of Microsoft Access would be an advantage
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £18,000 plus study support .
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.