Temporary, to start September 2017
ITN Mark Education are recruiting on behalf of a good school in Perry Barr for a Intervention Teacher.
They seek to appoint a Key Stage 2 specialist who has experience raising attainment in Literacy and Numeracy. Year 6 teaching experience would be advantageous.
Duties will include:
- Raising attainment in Literacy and Numeracy with small groups of pupils
- Attending staff training, CPD and parents evenings
- Marking and assessing pupils work. Tracking pupil progress
- Creating a positive and stimulating classroom environment for pupil to learn in
- Working as part of a team to ensure pupils learning needs are met
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS. NQTs applications are not suitable for this post
- Be able to provide evidence of right to work in the UK
- Have 6 months or more Key Stage 2 teaching experience in the past 2 years
- Have a valid DBS registered to the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Be able to provide references for the past 2 years
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
- Paid to scale after 12 weeks of continual work in the same school
- Support and guidance from an experienced education consultant
- Opportunity to access free CPD
- Help with career development and progression
To apply for this Intervention Teacher vacancy please send your CV to Joe Hodgson
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.