Are you a budding Treasury Assistant? Want to progress your career to the next level? We are looking for an experienced Treasury Assistant to join a reputable, global company based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will enjoy an unrivalled environment, opportunity and a generous salary.
What you will be doing...
- Responsible for delivering high performing and customer focused treasury management services.
- The accurate and controlled processing of all supplier and client payments.
- Review and processing of staff expense claims and corporate credit cards.
- Cash management and cashflow reporting.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Managing bank accounts and electronic banking facilities.
- Developing good relations with internal stakeholders.
What you'll receive...
- £21,000-£25,000 per annum, based on experience
- Based in Yardley but moving to Central Birmingham location soon
- Opportunities to grow your career
What you'll need to have...
- Experience in a similar position
- Used to making payments across multiple platforms
- History of performing bank reconciliations
- Cashflow reporting experience
- Excel knowledge - pivot tables, v-lookups
- A team player who is able to take responsibility
So if you believe you are ready to take your next step and have the skills needed then apply now!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.