About the role:
We are currently recruiting Support Workers to work with a 9 year old male client in the Birmingham area. As a Support Worker you will be involved in promoting the independence and personal development of the client through mentoring and engaging in a positive and professional manner.
The hours of work during term time will be 4 hours- 3 times a week, Monday to Friday and 6 hours at weekends every 2 weeks. During School holidays the hours of work will increase to 9 hours-3 times a week, from Monday to Friday.
Rates of pay range from £9.00 to £10.93 per hour.
Following skills & experience required:
- 6 months previous care experience
- Experience of working with clients with challenging behaviour
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Autistic Spectrum Experience
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).