SEN TA - Team Teach Trained - Solihull - October
SEN TA(Team Teach Trained) - Good school - Solihull - October
This School supports primary age pupils who have a range of social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. The School has a clear ethos which promotes the Every Child Matters agenda and strong sense of Community. The School want their Pupils to develop an enquiring mind,become independent, life-long learners and achieve individual goals to reach their unique potential. The School believe it's important that they are self-motivated and able to listen to the views of others. This School encourages children to be respectful,well-mannered and tolerant citizens of the local and wider community.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
- One to One Support
- Working with students with EBD, ASD & MLD
- Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management
- Working with Children aged 5 - 18 Years Old
- Can Do Attitude
- Experience working with Children
- Must be Team Teach Trained
- Hard Working and reliable
- Level 3 Qualified
- Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Experienced with ASD, EBD, MLD, Dyslexia
If you would like to hear about this role please call Shabnam at Academics Ltd on Alternatively please email your CV to