Business Development Advisor - Established Training Company
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established company. They are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Advisor to be based at their site in Cannock or Walsall. There are good long term prospects and security. My client also offers continuous professional development. Ambitious and able candidates will have the potential to grow into management roles.
Our client is a growing company specialising in the Education & Training sectors.
Essential Requirements: The successful candidate will possess experience in B2B sales, preferably face to face or telesales experience, and will have:
- Experience in B2B Sales - Commercial markets
- Excellent relationship building skills - with potential new and existing clients
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage your own diary
- Full driving licence essential with access to your own vehicle
The role will involve contacting local businesses to raise the company profile.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Promoting the company’s whole portfolio of training courses and apprenticeships
- Generating leads for existing contracts
- Managing a territory across the West Midlands
The role would suit someone that has previously worked as a recruitment consultant; field sales; business development manager; business development advisor; telesales representative; telesales
The salary is paying £18k - £22k Basic (depending on experience) + commission and 40p mileage allowance.
Company laptop and mobile phone will be provided, pension scheme after 3 months, 25 days holiday + stats, plus other benefits!
Please apply now to avoid disappointment.