Plant Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Plant Maintenance Engineer
Pay Rate: £26,000
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5.00pm and Friday 8.30am-4.00pm
Benefits: Company bonus, company pension, life assurance, 31 days holidays
The Plant Maintenance department currently have an opportunity for a Plant Maintenance Engineer to join their team, reporting directly to the Senior Engineer.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Meet agreed service levels for the provision of planned maintenance and helpdesk requests.
- To ensure that all requests are carried out in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures.
- Attend to equipment failures. Ensuring quick, reliable and cost effective repairs are undertaken to a high standard.
- Carry out installation work to electrical, mechanical, vacuum and compressed air systems as required.
- Support department in achievement of business plan objectives.
- Monitor work carried out on ETL plant and equipment, ensuring safe working practices are adhered too.
- To ensure all work complete in accordance with current industry standards and deadlines are met.
- Undertake all tasks set with Health and Safety as the utmost consideration at all times.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Have a flexible and pro-active approach to work.
Our client is a large manufacturing company based in the heart of Telford. Due to continued growth they now have a position for a Plant Maintenance Engineer available.