Financial Controllers- Prestigious Hotels- Across the Midlands
Prestigious Luxury hotel brands are seeking experienced Financial Controllers/ Managers to manage busy 4 star hotels with the day to day accounting by providing financial leadership to the business with a clear structure and direction to lead a small team.
The roles report to a Hotel General Managers and Director of Finances and you must be able to demonstrate that you have had a career within hotels dealing with the preparation of financial reports, budgeting / forecasting and Cash flow Management
This position will suit a finance professional who will have experience of financial reporting including the P&L Account, payroll, Supplier payments, aged debt and total control of all the financial processes in the hotel.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a Hotel as a Finance Controller or Assistant Hotel Finance Manager
- Ideally be full or part qualified in accounting or similar qualification, with the ability to interact with a number of people on a daily basis at all levels
- Be comfortable with approaching Hotel Managers to resolve issues and queries within the operation
- Have knowledge to process payroll for 100 staff and have a working knowledge of Excel, or Sage 50 or Opera or PeopleSoft and Micros.
- Have proven experience of managing a small team including Sales and Purchase ledger
- Able to be flexible with your working hours to suit the needs of the business
Salaries are in the region of £30,000 to £45,000 per year dependent upon experience. Excellent Staff discounts and benefits are available
If you are the ideal candidate and this is your ideal role, please email me you CV.
Prestige Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency supplying Hospitality staff within Hotels & Restaurants throughout the Midlands, North and Southern regions