Hygiene Manager ( Permanent Nights)
Are you an experienced Hygiene Manager looking for a new opportunity? Our client is a state-of-the-art Food Processing facility in the heart of Telford offering excellent earning potential, working on their night shift. Tasked with overseeing a small to medium team of Hygiene Technicians in a thriving FMCG environment.The Job Role:
- Maintaining high standards of cleaning, housekeeping and adhere to all relevant site and job cleaning schedules and work instructions.
- Training and development of Hygiene team whilst operating in a safe and efficient manner.
- Completion of relevant cleaning activities in accordance with company procedures
- Identify and communicate any food safety, pest or environmental issues with Management and other team members.
- Report any non-conformances to the Technical Manager
- Ensure individual compliance with all legislative, statutory and Company regulations regarding Health & Safety
- Follow all job specific and HACCP instructions, training, guidelines and briefings.
- Any other duties required as a Hygiene Manager
- Previous experience in similar role within in a Food or FMCG environment.
- Previous experience as a Hygiene Manager would be beneficial;
- You must have a sound knowledge of HACCP.
- Experience of maintaining and updating hygiene systems
- Ideally an experienced background in Hygiene Management in a food manufacturing environment, however candidates will experience of customer operations will also be considered.
- Proven record of continuous improvement and change management within challenging environments.
- Knowledge of HR procedures including recruitment, disciplinaries and grievance hearings.
- Salary - up to £35,000 DOE
- Strong overtime availability
- Contributory pension scheme
For more vacancies visit our website.