One of our prestigious manufacturing clients in Wednesbury is looking for production operatives, ideally with previous automotive experience.
The role will require you to work Sunday - Thursday10pm - 6am (4nights), Monday to Thursday 6am-2pm and Monday - Thursday 2pm -10pm on weekly rotation basis. The working week is 32hours
You might be required to work Friday.
All temporary workers are required to work reasonable number of overtime hours supporting busy periods.
The rates of pay:
Age 18-24 the first 12 weeks rate of pay is £8.53 p/hr overtime rates apply once 40 bacis hours are completed. The rate will change after 12 weeks to £12.08 p/hr
Age 25+ the first 12 weeks rate of pay is £9.08 overtime rates apply once 40 bacis hours are completed. The rate will change after 12 weeks to £12.08 p/hr
We are looking for self motivated individuals that can work in fast pace environment. It is on-going long term contract for the right candidates.
The successful candidate's duties will include:
- Working on manufacturing track where all the inserts and wires are being placed on the moulds
- Block repair ( repairing damaged foam cushions)
- Inspection ( inspecting the parts before sending them to the customer)
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Happy to work shifts and overtime
- Must speak English
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime
- You should be able to work effectively as individual and in team
The benefits include:
- Free on site parking
- Canteen facilities
- Great change to work for leading manufacturing organisation
- Massive opportunity to develop your skills
- Applying for internal vacancies
If you wish to apply please follow the link and click APPLY