Programme Support Officer
An outstanding opportunity for a well organised, proactive individual to make their mark at npower based from our large city centre location in Solihull with great transport links.
Working closely with a number of key stakeholders internally and externally, you will be providing support to a number of key programmes throughout our business. You will need to be comfortable communicating to all levels of management including Directors and have the ability to summarise information from large amounts of data and sources using your previous excel and PowerPoint experience.
You will be involved in:
- Managing finances including both individual cost models and providing a rolled up programme/portfolio level view.
- Creating packs from various sources and accurately summarising information to support governance boards. and meetings.
- Facilitating meetings, clearly capturing actions and decisions and chasing/monitoring progress on outstanding actions to bring them to a conclusion.
- Ensuring risks and issue are captured and actively managed / mitigated.,
- Manage document control processes including version controls and approval tracking.
You'll need to:
- Have experience within a Project/Programme Office role and/or working environment
- Be confident in communicating across all levels
- Be able to create presentation packs and communicate to colleagues/stakeholders
- Have experience using Microsoft Suites
- Have the organisation and priortisation skills to support across multiple projects
- Be able to influence change and drive decisions that need to be made to ensure project timelines are met
- Communicate effectly to stakeholders on progress of current projects
- Have a basic understanding of the commercial aspects of a project and be able to report on them.
Why work for us
As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you’ll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of our business. Along the way we’ll give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long term ambitions.
npower (Npower Group plc) is one of Britain’s leading energy companies, and is part of the innogy SE group.
We serve around 5.1 million residential and business accounts with electricity and gas, with key sites in the Midlands, North and North-East of England.
Every year, we issue over 22 million bills and answer around 12 million phone calls.
npower is one of the most successful providers of energy supply and solutions to British businesses, and are the first energy company to be awarded the Carbon Trust Triple Award for sustainable management of energy, waste and water.
Please apply online by selecting the 'Apply' button and uploading your CV directly. Applications will only be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: We operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to .