Vending Machine Operator
Nutrivend - Specialist Sports Nutrition Solutions Company
This is an excellent opportunity with one of the fastest growing companies in the Sports Nutrition Industry. Nutrivend has grown rapidly over the last number of years and we are now looking to recruit a Vending Machine operator to join our operations team, covering sites across the Midlands and North territory, and reporting to the Vending Operations Manager.
The candidate will become the face of the company to the client, and so you must be personable, professional and presentable always. Full training will be provided, and you will be able to earn a generous salary with the opportunity to progress as the company grows.
This is a pivotal role within Nutrivend and the candidate is expected to integrate deeply within the Operating department, assuring all campaigns and projects are executed correctly. Nutrivend is looking for an individual with a "can-do" attitude, who is self-motivated and responsible. We are searching for good people, to provide a great service and want to join our team of operators to deliver results. We believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business and we will reward service and results accordingly.
General duties include:
* Replenish machines to capacity as per machine planograms.
* Stock transfers based on each individual van loading template
* Log any discrepancies to Head Office
* Stock rotate as required in all sites, with oldest stock always at front of machines.
* Build positive relationships with every site, and go above and beyond to deliver outstanding customer service.
* Ensure safe, clean and tidy vehicle at all times
* Stock takes regularly to ensure van templates remain accurate.
* An element of Leadership and a 'can-do' desire.
* Attending team meetings at suitable periods.
* Attending training courses when necessary.
* Work additional hours when necessary, in line with company overtime policy.
* Cash collection from all machines, and log accurate information into PDA system.
* Complete all calls to perfection in allocated time.
Skills and competences
* Ability to utilise and capitalise on key delivery hours
* Time management and organisation
* Friendly and approachable
* Embrace change and suggesting ideas
* Customer obsession
* Excellent organisational skills are a must
* C1 (7.5T) License with CPCdesirable.