Account Payable Assistant (Beauty/FMCG)
An excellent opportunity with a leading FMCG business, following a recent restructure within the Finance Team our client is looking to recruit for the new role of Accounts Payable Assistant. This role will report into the new position of Ledger Supervisor and will be responsible for supporting the finance team ensuring the promptness and accuracy of accounts payable transactions and reporting.
Duties will include: ?
- Receive purchase invoices and match to valid goods receiving documentation, and resolve any queries. ?
- Resolve approval for invoices that are not matched to system driven purchase orders. ?
- Assist with the ledger coding of non-raw material purchase invoices. ?
- Enter matched and/or approved purchase ledger invoices to the business system and filing of associated documents. ?
- Perform supplier statement reconciliation. ?
- Process staff employee expenses claims. ?
- Assist and provide cover for supplier payments. ?
- Assist and provide cover for petty cash process. ?
- Set up new suppliers in the company's business system. ?
- Execute ad-hoc projects within the Finance discipline but also in a wider context as needed by the business.
The ideal candidate will: ?
- A good level of literacy and numeracy ?
- Have previous experience of working within a fast-paced finance team processing large volumes of invoices. ?
- Must have attention to detail ?
- Ability to work accurately and in a timely manner. ?
- Experience of working with a contemporary MRP system (such as SAP or JDE) ?
- Experience of working with MS Office including
Hours of Work: 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday
Holidays: 22 annual days plus company designated statutory holidays
Salary Range: up to GBP20K
Contributory Pension Scheme (salary exchange option + 50% of ER's NI Rebate)
Free Life Assurance Benefit (x2 annual salary)
Attendance Bonus - additional annual leave reward (up to a maximum of 4 days per annum)
Other Services/Benefits Available
Occupational Health On-Site Chiropodist
Cycle to Work Scheme
Childcare Voucher Scheme
On Site Canteen
Please note that due to a high volume of response that Equilibrium Search & Selection receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Equilibrium Search & Selection in the provision of these services will be operating as an employment business.
Equilibrium Search & Selection are an equal opportunities employer