Office Administrator -
Working for a growing engineering company within our busy office environment the successful candidate will hold responsibility as our Office Administrator. The role is very varied and covers all key office administrative aspects across the main areas of our business, working directly with Directors/Senior managers/Financial controller and Sales and Purchasing assistant
Personnel required attributes;
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with strong organisational skills, strong & confident communicator, able to liaise with internal departments and external customers/suppliers, IT & Sage 50 literate (Sage - desired), able to complete tasks in a timely fashion to meet deadlines, dependable and demonstrates a "can do" attitude.
To be successful in the role of Office Administrator, you may be working / or / have worked in an administrative / accounts / sales processing / purchase processing / office background and would have the desire to take a broad responsibility for our office administration.
- Full Reception duties / telephones / post / general filing / meet and greet customers and suppliers
- Accounts Ledger - Allocate Delivery notes to received orders, match up incoming purchase invoices to PO's, match Supplier statements - update Sage ledger / post accordingly. Provide Financial controller with month end Supplier PO invoices due for payment
- Sales input - Raise sales invoices, email invoices and statements to customers
- Production - Create job cards for our production team using our "Lotus" system, reviewing incoming material / production requirements
- Receive final copy of packing notes / Adjust stock in/out prior to raising invoices (Sage)
- Raise debit/credit notes as required liaising with Quality Manager
- Raise PO's for Sub-contracting, consumables and transport requirements
- Customer scheduling and input in full onto Sage
Many aspects of the role will cross over vastly with our current Sales and Purchasing assistant who will work closely with the Office Administrator in the achievement of weekly/monthly tasks