Android Developer- 6 Months Contract -Stafford or Edinburgh - Immediate Start
I am working with a large company that is seeking an Android developer to join their team in either their Stafford or Edinburgh office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and Build applications for the Android platform as required
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features and new apps as required by the Product Owner / Business Sponsor
- 2+ years' commercial experience of developing apps within a development team environment
- Experience in programming in Java, Android Studio, gradle and other IDE tools.
- Experience integrating with existing RESTful APIs
- Knowledge and experience of Git and version control.
- Experience in publishing to the Play Store/App Store.
- Strong knoweldge of the Android SDK, different version of Android and how to deal with screen size differences
- Use of tools to support the SDLC e.g. JIRA, TFS, GIT etc.
If you have the skills and experience that is required for this role please apply now for immediate consideration.
Aoife Kelly- Recruitment consultant