The purpose of this role is to own and manage the Programme Management Office (PMO) which is the information and control centre hub for projects and programmes within the Holland and Barrett IT portfolio. The PMO Manager will define and implement process and governance to support the Programme Team. This involves resource, time and financial tracking and reporting on projects, assurance and quality control of deliverables, management of project information, risk and issue management and change control.
- Work with the Programme team to design and develop IT Project Standards, guidelines and governance and ensure the adoption of project lifecycle governance and deliverables.
- Implement and manage the change control process across all projects and portfolios
- Co-ordination of project and programme reporting cycles and review and sign-off of Project and programme deliverables including milestone artefacts, project/programme status updates and risk/issue logs
- Risk and issue coordination across programmes and projects
- Deliver and manage a repository of project templates to support Programme and Project Management and evolve these processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage the ROI claims for project Business Cases in terms of goals, scope, deliverables, timescales, costs, plans, resource requirements, dependencies and milestones
- Co-ordinating quality activities to meet quality objectives. Managing project risks, issues and change control, communicating the impact to the project
- Ability to manage multiple priorities - projects, deliverables, and stakeholders
- Able to influence peers and management; strong stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and verbal/written communication skills
- Self-starter; adaptable to change; motivated to set personal and program goals and proactively track performance against goals and initiatives objectives
- Good personal organisation, productivity and time management skills
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and flexible attitude to work
- Working knowledge and experience of delivering projects using Prince 2 project management methodology
- Financial acumen. Ability to forecast and track project spend
- Knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Project
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Word and Powerpoint to produce reporting and project updates
- Ability to effectively manage project risks. Able to identify, quantify and effectively mitigate project risks and issues
We offer a competitive salary with fantastic development opportunities, 25% store discount, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an onsite canteen.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???