KITCHEN MANAGER / HEAD CHEF - BRANDED PUB AND RESTAURANT
Kitchen Manager / Head Chef - Branded Pub and Restaurant - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity to join this pub & restaurant operation as a Kitchen Manager in Tamworth. This role offers the successful Kitchen Manager/ Head Chef/ Senior Sous chef applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this award winning brand in its continuing development.
Our client is one of the UK's leading operators of managed pubs, bars and restaurants offering eating, drinking and entertainment for their customers. They are one of the great names in licensed retailing and were at the forefront of the creation of the British pub restaurants we know today. They are currently looking for a driven Kitchen Manager / Head Chef to join the team.
Kitchen Manager / Head Chef - Branded Pub and Restaurant - Role Responsibility
The role involves the day-to-day running of the kitchen, leading by example and driving the business forward. You will adhere to company standards and procedures, motivating and developing your team. You will lead a team in all aspects of brand standards, stock control, hygiene checks and health and safety.
Kitchen Manager / Head Chef - Branded Pub and Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
- Previous similar experience is essential either as a Kitchen Manager / Head Chef with a similar branded pub or restaurant operator
- Qualifications are an advantage
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
- Excellent team player and leader
- Key management and development skills
- Good financial understanding
- Due to excellent in-house training, our client is committed to fulfilling career development to suit the individual's needs
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.