Regional Customer Sales - Part-time
Our client is looking to recruit a Regional Customer Sales professional to join their busy team.
Duties will include:
- Use effective planning to initiate and accept customer orders by telephone in accordance with established procedures and quality standards
- Assist in the achievement of departmental targets
- Support the telesales management teams and contribute towards operational places that deliver the overall telesales strategy
- Foster and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service to customers at all times
- Develop a good knowledge of customer needs, company products and resources to help identify changes needed to improve overall service
- Highlight Customer Service issues to relevant departments and support proactive action to prevent reoccurrence
- Respond to customer enquiries in accordance with established guidelines to ensure excellent service is delivered
The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging with customers, working alongside teams, Team Leaders and Contact Centre Managers. You must deliver excellent customer service to various customers based throughout the UK, taking orders and ensuring information is correctly logged on the system.
This role will cover a 20-hour week over five days (12 midday - 4pm) including one in every two Sundays.
Please note: if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.