Trainee Home Manager - Children's Services
Trainee Home Manager
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the mental health field.
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a private client who are seeking a Trainee Home Manager to work as part of their brand new development on the boarder of Worcestershire and Herefordshire. The service offers specialsit support to children and young people ged 8-18. You will be offered a full induction and embark upon a supported training programme, as suchs, this opportunity would suit someone who is currently in a Deputy Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor position looking to take the next step.
- 3-4 years experience working with Children and Young People in a residential setting
- Due to location of the service, you must have a valid UK Driving Licence with access to your own vehicle
- You will have a minimum Level 3 Qualification in Childcare or similar
- You should be a friendly, positive and passionate person who wants to make a real difference to the lives of children and young people
As well as a full induction package, you will receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Free Training and Opportunity for career progression
* Free DBS Check
* Retail Discount Vouchers
* Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something new and really make a difference to the lives of children and young people. If you are interested and feel you meet all the criteria then apply today or get in touch for more information - or and ask for Rebecca!