As an FP&A Accountant, you will be liaising with senior stakeholders and provide both financial and commercial direction giving specific insight on the performance of our retail operations and customer business unit. This exciting new role is perfect for any candidate who takes a proactive approach and isn't afraid to challenge the business and its senior stakeholders. We are looking for an assured individual who is passionate about Finance with a wealth of experience in analysing and interpreting key financial data.
- ideally recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) looking for a platform to develop your emergent finance career in a large FTSE business
- experience or interest in taking the lead in developing and delivering world-class financial and performance insights and reporting
- experience developing and supporting continuous improvement initiatives with first class stakeholder management experience
- commercially astute, highly organised, with good analytical skills
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as strong influencing skills at all levels from senior down to front line operations
Severn Trent benefits include: - GBP45,000/annum - 28 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 additional days per year - full range of flexible benefits such as: SMART water (save money on your bills), private medical insurance, dental insurance, childcare voucher scheme - Market-leading pension scheme - Consistent career development plans and reviews in an environment that encourages internal talent to progress
Severn Trent is located in the heart of Coventry. We are just a 10 minute walk from the Coventry train station and a 5 minute walk from nearby bus stations making your commute journey very easy and accessible.
Who are we?
We are a FTSE 100 water company, serving 8.1 million people across the Midlands and into north and mid-Wales. Our customers, and the communities that we live and work in, are at the heart of everything we do and we are proud to be building a lasting water legacy.
Our vision is to be the most trusted water company by 2020, delivering an outstanding customer experience, the best value service and environmental leadership. And we'll achieve that by putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, driving operational excellence and continuous innovation, investing responsibly for sustainable growth, changing the market for the better and creating an awesome place to work.
We want our people to be part of an organisation that celebrates diversity and individual thinking as we believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is important for success. We seek to ensure that every employee and every application we receive, without exception, is treated equally and fairly.
How to Apply
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, please apply on the link below.