A growing organisation is looking for a Finance Administrator to join their expanding team. They are looking for someone who is motivated, looking to add value to the organisation and wants to continue their own career growth further. The successful candidate will be doing a bit of admin, but also processing employee expenses, also managing accounts payable duties, obtaining authorization for supplier payments to prepare the payment runs and daily bank reconciliations.
Ideally you will:
- Have good a good knowledge of bookkeeping
- Have experience working with Microsoft packages
- Be experienced in imputing data onto a system accurately
- Have experience using Sage. This is essential but training can be offered
- Be able to manage your own time efficiently
In return you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a thriving business and be part of a friendly team
- Be working of an up to date organisation, who has the latest software systems
- Work in a centrally located office with easy transport links via the motorway and main roads
If you have previous experience in an all-round finance administrator position and you are interested in this role, please send us your CV. I can explain the role and company in more detail.