A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Web Developer to join an exciting, growing digital agency based in Worcestershire. Our client is looking for an exceptional individual to create and maintain web content for existing clients and new ventures.
As the successful Web Developer, you'd be working in a fast-paced, ambitious working environment where you'll get the opportunity to work across a range of web based projects with a talented team around you. Working across websites as well as mobile and app builds, you will also assist in the development of HTML email campaigns. While keeping up to date with the latest trends across both front and back end development trends, the successful Web Developer will be able working with a talented team as you work across more than one project at once.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the successful Web Developer your key responsibilities will include:
• Immediately taking on responsibility for day to day website management activity, bug fixing and getting to grips with legacy code, under the supervision of the Lead Web Developer.
• Apply creative thinking to offer new ideas and suggestions to shape the product offering for the future.
• Projects include websites, web apps, mobile apps (HTML, CSS and JS based) working with Wordpress and popular coding frameworks.
• Websites to be built to a high standard, including responsiveness and cross-browser compatibility.
Experience and Skills:
The successful Web Developer will use the following skills:
• Design Sense
• Excellent communication skills
• Web Server Administration
• Mobile phone application development
• Awareness of good practice in web design