Coastdown Preparation Lead
Do you want the opportunity to join one of the largest luxury automotive OEM's in the UK?
Our client are at the forefront of the automotive industry, specialising in luxury automotive products. We have a fantastic chance for you join our client's cutting edge team to help deliver solutions that will help advance the automotive market as we know it. This role will offer a fun, yet challenging environment working within our clients state of the art facilities.
We are in search of a Coastdown Preparation Lead.
The role of the Coastdown team is vital to the continued success of the company with accurate Roadload data being the cornerstone of all emissions and fuel economy data. As the Coastdown Preparation Lead you'll primarily be responsible for the preparation and delivery of vehicles to production and legal standards in order to support the certification of all of our clients products. You will be required to develop and maintain working relationships across multiple business departments in order to plan and coordinate the delivery of a fleet to the correct business and legislative standards. You and your team will be required to ensure parts are ordered and supplied to the required timelines and conduct testing and validation prior to certification in order to support test activity. You'll have a technical background ideally with experience of automotive engineering and or preparation of vehicles for testing. You should show good communication, liaison and planning skills and have the ability to work as part of a small geographically dispersed team in order to support the wider business need.
We have identified 3 Key Skills for this role:
1) Fleet Management Knowledge and Experience.
2) Automotive Technical Experience (preferably in a test or Certification environment).
3) Good communication skills - able to brief technical issues to peers and management level and build effective relationships across the department and wider business.
Other experience preferred to help any candidates stand out includes but is not limited to:
- Fleet Management Knowledge and Experience.
- Experience of process development.
- Understanding and capability to conduct diagnostic checks and preparatory work prior to tests
- A passion for the automotive industry and the potential of automotive technology.
If you are at all interested in the role, APPLY NOW for more information.