Specialised Orthotic Services is one of the UK's leading providers of specialised seating, wheelchairs, mobility and positioning products. We are a British manufacturer based in Tutbury, Staffordshire offering seating services and community products worldwide.
We're currently looking for a Finance Assistant to join our small Finance team.
If you're someone who likes to hold the purse strings, then this job could be just up your street! It's a desk-based job with plenty of paperwork to sift through each day. Full-time hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with 30 minutes lunch break.
You'll be responsible for tasks such as:
- Assisting in month-end reconciliation and complete the monthly close down on the accounts system
- Completion of the daily financial reports for Head Office
- Monitor and reconcile petty cash
- Monitor and reconcile employee expenses/company credit card usage
- Maintain and monitor credit control to a high standard
- Assist with the completion of the bank reconciliation
- Assist with Purchase and Sales Ledger duties when required.
The successful applicant will ideally be part qualified (AAT), working towards a financial qualification, or have the willingness to do so. You'll have a proven track record in a finance administration role, and will have a good understanding of the functions of a Finance department. You will work closely with the Finance Manager on a daily basis.
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and current CV via email.