Component Engineer - 33946 - up to GBP18.50/hr Ltd Co - Chassis
A Component Engineer within Chassis Engineering is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire. This is a long term contract paying GBP18-19ph.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Lead Engineer in delivering the programme content, through engineering/ designing/ developing both Wheels and Tyres from conception through to completion along with supporting meetings with Design, Dynamics and Marketing to ensure our parts are delivered robustly and on time.
- Applicants should be educated to Degree level in an Engineering field (relevant experience also considered).
- Knowledge of vehicle component development / tuning and or chassis systems
- Self-motivated, able to achieve results with minimal supervision along with good team working, organisation and communication skills
- Project management skills would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, able to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Ability to develop engineering solutions which meet programme targets.
- Good team working, organisation and communication skills
- Good PC skills, proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Applicants should be educated to Degree level in an Engineering field (relevant experience also considered).
If you are interested in this position, please apply now with an up to date CV. For more information, contact Lois Weston on or email .