Graduate Trainee Accountant
T2M Resourcing are recruiting Graduate Trainee Accountants on behalf of a multi-billion Plc. Our client is a highly successful, forward thinking, global organisation who have an impressive track record of growth and success so this is a great place to build your career in accountancy.
What will you be doing as Trainee Graduate Accountant?
Working within the central finance team you will undertake a structured training program gaining practical experience in many aspects of finance whilst also studying for either CIMA or ACCA qualification.
Whilst you will be training you can be assured of taking responsibility at an early stage and will be actively encouraged to put forward your ideas as to how to improve processes and procedures. The company is progressive, seeking to constantly improve processes so you must be able to adapt and embrace change including getting involved in projects. You will be working with 'like minded’ forward thinking finance staff so the environment will be 'buzzing’ and fast paced!
The culture of the business is also focused on promoting the best so if you excel you can look forward to rapid progression into team leadership.
To be successful in the role of Trainee Graduate Accountant you will be able to demonstrate the following?
- Candidates must be of graduate calibre with a 2:1 degree or above and have excellent A’ levels (Grades A to C) with a strong numeracy, IT (good Excel skills) and interpersonal skills.
- Prior work experience (including internships) would certainly be advantageous, particularly if this has been within an accountancy / finance function.
- You will be able to articulate your successes and achievements to date and be aware of your development opportunities (nobody’s perfect!).
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team whilst accepting accountability for the tasks for which you are responsible.
- Enjoy working within a diverse, fast paced and fun environment where there is pressure to meet stringent deadlines is essential!
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive starting salary and benefits package (including study support) you will develop your technical and personal skills that will provide an excellent foundation from which to advance your career.
- You will be working in a world class environment with great offices and a vibrant 'can do’ culture where everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas and strive for continuous performance improvement
- Once qualified there will be multiple options on how to progress within the group either within central finance or operational division finance roles.
To apply please forward your CV clearly stating exam grades (and predicted grade for your degree if graduating this summer) with a cover note (not exceeding 300 words) explaining why you would be a great candidate for this opportunity.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK on a full time permanent basis.