Project Engineer - 33425 - Up to £2206 Ltd Co - Powertrain
A Project Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based at Warwick University and is paying a rate of up to £22.06 Ltd Co per hour.
The Successful Project Engineer will be responsible for delivering key technologies and integrated solutions regarding emissions control. The opportunity: A talented, self-motivated Project Leader, with strong powertrain experience is required to lead emissions research and development projects. The role is an ideal opportunity for an imaginative and proactive engineer to influence technology direction and delivery. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background and will be encouraged to build expertise and leadership in a critical technology area.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Technical understanding of engine performance and emissions development and calibration.
- Technical understanding of after treatment technology.
- Project management skills.
- Degree qualified - Engineering or Science.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- - Hourly rate of up to £22.00 Ltd Co
- - Long term contract initially until March 2017 with potential to be renewed yearly
- - Experience working with a leading automotive company
If you have a background in project engineering ideally in the automotive industry, then my client would be very interested in you so please APPLY NOW.
Unfortunately, candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.