P2P and Procurement Manager
An experienced P2P and Procurement Manager with a background within public sector procurement is required by this public sector organisation. Ideally based in Birmingham (but London will be considered), you will be involved in the implementation of a new P2P system as well as create working practices that create efficiency throughout the procurement cycle.
Working as part of the commercial team, you will be required to review current processes and then develop and implement new ones that suit the new P2P system, enabling the procurement process to deliver optimum efficiency as well as improved working practices.
- Supporting the introduction of the new P2P system
- Delivering an oversight for procurement and contract management within the organisation
- Maintaining future and existing contract, including spend information
- Mapping and reviewing procurement process flows
- Development of procurement template documents and guidance documents
- Input into the commercial and procurement planning strategy development
You will need a strong background in P2P processes and procurement systems as well as public procurement processes and legislation knowledge.