Product Marketing Coordinator Industrial Machinery
Product Marketing Coordinator - Manufacturing Machinery - near Halesowen, West Midlands - Salary competitive - negotiable DOE.
This newly created position presents a great opportunity for an experienced product marketing professional to develop product marketing channels and supporting material for a very successful global machine manufacturing business. With this position and structure being newly created this will allow for you to have a real impact on the business, influencing and developing the product marketing strategy through your prior hands on experience.
The Product Marketing Coordinator will work closely with Communications to develop and deliver successful product marketing campaigns. You will support new product launches while providing leading tools for the sales channels and sales teams to market and sell the company products.
Some of your duties will include:
- Provide sales enablement support across multiple sales channels (e.g., direct sales team, agents and external promotional channels) to foster strong internal understanding of company products, including key features, price points and differentiated value propositions, whilst measuring success.
- Be an expert on our competitor's products and develop product promotional materials that successfully differentiates company product offerings in the market from key competitors, using your materials to build and maintain a strong physical and digital collateral toolkit.
- Working closely with the Communications Manager, produce and update new/existing online and print materials such as internal white papers (i.e internal product pitch), product sales power point presentations, videos and other product specific marketing materials.
- Build relationships and collaborate with group product managers, sales team, and marketing team to produce materials that support customer acquisition, retention and sales growth goals.
- Plan and execute the launch of new or updated products internally and externally, leveraging the full resources of our sales and marketing team; over time, you should build robust processes to streamline and expedite product launches and updates.
- Establish yourself as steward of the company's brand, it's products and business-wide marketing processes, coaching colleagues on best practices for go-to-market activities.
Ideal applicants will be able to demonstrate at least 3 years of practical experience with a well rounded product management background. The companies manufactures, sells and installs industrial machinery and so experience of a similar market will be a distinct advantage. You will ideally be qualified to degree level within a Marketing discipline. Due to the global reach of the business bi lingual applicants would be of particular interest.
For more information or to apply please click the apply now button to submit your CV to Phil Bloomer. All applicants will receive a response.