Serene Furnishings is one of the UK's fastest growing Furniture Wholesalers; sourcing products globally and supplying a network of stockist across the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our business, based at the company’s Head Office in West Bromwich. We are a well-established business within our industry, in order to ensure we have a consistent service level in line with companies growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Administrator. The role is critical to the on-going success of the business and will provide great challenges for the successful candidate who is able to display drive, initiative and determination.
- Processing Sales Orders & Uplifting Sales on existing orders
- Warm Calling on & maintaining Existing Customer Accounts
- Liaising with internal departments i.e. Logistics & Accounts
- Promoting special offers to customers on the phone or via e-mail
- Respond in a prompt and efficient manner by telephone / email & fax
- Monitoring E-mails & Voicemails within a timely manner
- Booking in deliveries
- Backorder & Account Management
- Build strong customer relationships to increase customer loyalty.
- Handle customer complaints & enquiries in a professional manner.
- Turn complaints into positive customer contact and resolve to mutual satisfaction
- Provide excellent customer service during every contact
- Ensure that all written communications are of a professional standard & information given is correct
- Maintain and develop good communication within the team to improve efficiency of the department and relay customer feedback issues promptly
- Taking full responsibility for personal targets whilst remaining focused on departmental targets and objectives
- Relay customer feedback and insights to other departments to improve customer satisfaction and internal processes
- Analyse trends in returns and identify possible manufacturing and supply chain issues
- Good Telephone Manner & clear speaking voice
- Motivation & passion for sales
- IT literate - (Microsoft Word, Excel, outlook and Internet Explorer)
- Excellent communications skills in both verbal and written
- Passionate about taking responsibility and resolving queries to mutual satisfaction
- Proven track record of dealing with customer complaints
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accurate typing skills to respond to incoming emails promptly
Reasons to work for Serene Furnishings
So why should you work for Serene Furnishings? Well, for a start we value our people just as much as our customers. That’s why we provide a supportive and fun working environment - giving you recognition for your work, with all the training, challenges and encouragement you need to realise your full potential.