This leading-edge Property Service company are looking for a Property Manager to oversee residential developments based across Birmingham and Gloucester. This is a home-based role with regular site visits required so would suit someone located in either Birmingham, Gloucester, Worcester or Bromsgrove.
You will be overseeing multiple residential developments and dealing with tenants in relation to property related issues.
Other duties will include:
- Operations and soft facilities management
- Drive the delivery of 5* standards across the developments
- Key point of contact and face of the organisation for the residents
- Health and safety responsibility;
- Checking the buildings daily for any health and safety risks and hazards
- Management of all day to day and longer-term Facilities management
- Organising and overseeing contractors in relation to repairs and maintenance
- Administration and management of service charges
- Financial management and reporting
- Supplier / Contractor management
- Other related duties
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in a similar role within either the private rented property, retirement or student accommodation industries.
- Professional always, both on the phone and face to face
- Very organised
- Able to work well under pressure
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Confident in handling complaints and enquiries
For the right candidate, a long-term career opportunity exists. So, if you are interested in this position, please send your CV immediately detailing salary expectations, notice period and availability for interview.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.