Business Development Manager
Due to ongoing growth, I am seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join a nationally recognised transport company to look after the West Midlands region. With a large, existing customer base and excellent reputation, you will be responsible for maximising the customer portfolio, upselling and cross selling other products to different parts of the businesses as well as securing new business opportunities.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for selling the company's range of products and services, a large proportion of their business comes from the public sector, therefore they are seeking a Business Development Manager who has some experience of dealing with decision makers in this capacity.
In the role of Business Development Manager you will be targeted on business growth, including growth of existing accounts and on new business wins. You will also be responsible for a small existing sales team.
This position will be working in the West Midlands region, working out of the companies head office in Birmingham City Centre. You will receive an attractive salary of up to £40k per annum, with up to 15% annual bonus and a monthly car allowance.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager role will:
- Have business-to-business sales experience selling in to the public sector
- Being able to 'think outside the box' when it comes to exploring the clients requirements
- You will have a keen eye for sales opportunities within existing accounts and have the ability to network and make contact with potential new points of contact
- You will be a driven, passionate sales person who is resilient, motivated and familiar with setting and achieving sales targets
- Be a people person, having the capability to build long lasting relationships at all levels
- Have a full, clean driving licence
The basic salary for the Business Development Manager role is paying up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus an annual bonus of up to 15% of your salary. In addition you will receive a company car allowance and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Stacey Yates at Coburg Banks on
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.