Sales Assistants NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Our client is a world leader within the marketing and sales industry, and is on the lookout for the next generation of Sales Assistants to represent their Birmingham based organisation and their clients which include nationally and internationally recognisable brands.
This opportunity would benefit you if you have little/no experience and are looking to start a new career within marketing and sales industry, however those with experience could also benefit from this role.
This role entails...
- Face-to-face customer interaction with the interest to generate revenue for their clients
- To take part in event and residential campaigns to get the best possible access to potential customers
- To have brief conversations and perform small presentations for potential customers to provide full product details and sales pitch within small time windows
- To be part of the company culture and represent the company and its core values to other assistants and to customers.
The benefits of the role...
- A busy social calendar, with both work and non work related events
- Opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally.
- Uncapped commission structure to reward those who work hardest
- A world renowned coaching system , that involves full product coaching
What you must have?
- As mentioned before no previous experience is required for this role
- Good English speaking and writing skills are essential to communicate effectively with customers and our client
- A good work ethic and a positive attitude with the ability to work within a team
- The capability to bring enthusiasm and flair into the work environment and have the determination to succeed
If this role sounds like you then please click the `Apply` button and while our client believes that you cannot be condensed down into a document, the recruitment team ask for full contact details so they can contact you easily. While this is an exciting opening and presents those without experience an opportunity, this role is on a self employed basis, on a commission only structure.
Our client asks us to remind applicants that this is an 18+ role in the Birmingham area.