Our client, a specialist manufacturing company serving various types of Industry e.g. Petro Chem, Automotive, Agricultural, Heavy axle, Construction etc., are looking to appoint an experience Quality Engineer to join its small but established team.
The role will be involved with various aspects of Quality Engineering and Inspection, so the successful candidate is ideally required to have all of the following capabilities:
- Being conversant with ISO 9001:2008, whilst having knowledge of the new - ISO 9001 standard
- Managing the company's ISO Quality Manual, associated procedures and data sheets etc
- Reading of engineering drawings and use of measuring equipment
- Capable of hands on marking out and inspection
- Compilation of monthly quality reports
- The ability to undertake the following:
- Have knowledge of efficiency generating tools.
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of heat treatment processes and materials (ideally metallurgy skills)
- Experience in the control of highly certified components
Whilst our client would ideally like to identify candidates who can fulfill of the detailed requirements, someone not possessing all of the skills may still be acceptable, if they have relevant experience and are willing to train / learn.
DIRECT PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY - Please contact Denise at Trinity NOW