Job Title: Bookkeeper
Salary: £20,000pa - £22,000pa DOE plus two annual bonus schemes
Our client is one of the largest independent firms of Accountants in the South Warwickshire region. Due to impressive growth, they are looking to acquire the service of a Bookkeeper. This is a fantastic opportunity with significant rewards and recognition. You will have your own portfolio of varied clients and with that, a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- Working on behalf of a variety of local companies, you will provide bookkeeping and accounts preparation services
- Processing purchase & sales invoices
- Reconciling supplier and bank statements
- Submitting VAT returns
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- Dealing directly with clients, both at our clients office and at client's premises
- Resolving payment queries
- Producing reports for senior management
- Handling account related queries
Key Skills and Experience:
- A minimum 2 years finance/bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of SAGE
- Experience in other cloud based accounting systems such as Xero
- Experience of processing high volumes of invoices
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle
Free parking is available to all staff. Annual bonus schemes plus excellent benefits.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Beth Lawrence for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.