Structured Cabling Design Engineer - IT / AV /Datacomms
My client is a global consulting engineering organisation with a prestigious list of projects both in the UK and overseas.
An opportunity exists for a bright and enthusisatic engineer with experience in:
- Structurted Cabling (Cat 5/6, fibre, AV etc)
- CAD experience (ideally Revit) but also consider AutoCAD etc.
- Wifi / Wireless routers experience (desirable / not essential))
- Active LAN / Ethernet / Cisco (not essential and training can be given)
- Audio Visual (AV) Systems experience (desirable / not essential)
This role could potentially suit a post graduate with a couple of years commercial experience looking for a new challenging opportuntiy to progress / develop their career further within an global organisation growing at an incredible rate of 25% per annum.