Telecom Installation Design Engineer
Working as part of a small multi-skilled technical team, responsible for the preparation of design packages and the support of system design and it's implementation on Mainline and Metro markets, including the production of schematics, cabling schedules and site plans, Bills of Materials and network diagrams.
- Responsible for the Installation design and survey of Telecoms system for implementation on mainline Rail and Metro infrastructure.
- Responsible for design verification against contractual requirements.
- Responsible for the production of material and equipment lists to support subsequent build phases.
- Produce designs in accordance with the Rail Engineering Plan.
- Attend Internal and External design reviews , engineering progress meetings and may have to produce minutes.
Business Operations Skills - Experience:
Proficient in Excel, Word and Visio and conversant with CAD packages.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
Have the ability to achieve PTS and LUCAS Entry permits
Primarliy office based in Warwick but where necessary fulfill the role in clients premises of site based locations. Chorley also considered.