Commercial Sales Engineer Automotive Electronics
We are seeking an experienced Automotive sales person to carry out commercial sales for our clients products within a customer team. The jobholder will be expected to contribute significantly to the overall planning and delivery of the Product businesses in total. In addition, the commercial sales expert is expected to work with colleagues throughout the business to achieve the best possible result for company as a whole.
The main functions of the role are as follows:
Your contribution to something big
- Acquisition & pricing strategy for specific OEM sourcing (Large & complex acquisitions)
- Application of acquisition tools (e.g. battle plan, job stopper, war gaming, specific acquisition man-mapping)
- Coaching of team members on proper execution
- Identification of requirements, market activities and competitor information with EO. Leads acquisition specific pre-selling activities aligned with customer team
- Preparation of customer quote letters according to the EO template (legal entity) including dual signature policy / co-signing
- Regional responsibility for price management, business planning, profit & loss tracking, ISAC reporting, ECM-/RPP-implementation, sample planning & sample price management
What distinguishes you
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, International Business Administration or similar, with a focus on sales, marketing or controlling
- Ability to understand the principles of the products and the impacts/benefits to the customer
- Understanding of acquisition milestones & gateways for company & the customer
- Good communication, organisation & management skills
- Self-motivated, customer-oriented & good team player
- Valid work permit to be employed in UK
- Valid passport, ability to travel & driving license
German language skills desirable but not compulsory.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and work in a busy and interesting environment.
Salary and package are excellent, so please apply immediately if you meet the criteria.
Please note, the company are unwilling to sponsor Visa's for this role, so applicants must already have the ability to work in the UK without sponsorship.