Account Manager, Account Executive - Learning and HR Technology
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, ACCOUNT MANAGER, ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTS - LEARNING TECHNOLOGY, HR TECHNOLOGY, HCM TECHNOLOGY, HUMAN RESOURCES, HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
The Human Resources (HR) Software market is worth $14bn globally and is growing (via Forbes).
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a leading learning and HR technology provider to manage their corporate accounts.
You'll be part of a thriving sales team as the main point of contact within their spending base of corporate accounts, managing some household names that already see this client's technology as critical to the employee life-cycle through the business. As a senior professional in the team, you'll report directly to the Sales Director and have full autonomy of the focus of resource and the support you'll receive.
The business has a solid standing and is growing aggressively with recent investment; supercharging the technology offering and making them best in class.
Taking account of the above and the buoyancy of the HR, Human Capital Management (HCM) and Learning Technology market, there couldn't be a better time to join our client.
JOB TITLE: Account Manager, Account Executive - Learning and HR Technology
PACKAGE: £30-35k basic OTE 60k-70, flexible benefits package
Established: 15-25 years.
Locations: Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Nottingham, Oxford, Milton Keynes.
- SaaS; Learning technology, HR, HCM, Performance Management.
- Support services.
- Professional services; training, implementation, consultancy.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong account management skills- experience of putting together successful account plans
- Consultative, ROI-based sales process.
- Experience of some HR related technologies or Software as a Service (SaaS); Recruitment, Payroll, Talent Management, Learning Technologies, Human Capital Management, Performance Management
- Sold into similar points of contact, such as; HR Director, IT Director, Head of Learning, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Executive Officer.
- The business enables any organisation to maximise the management of talent, from recruitment to learning to performance management. The business has the expertise and capability to assist global, enterprise organisations - with an impressive track record of 'wins'.
- You will deal with existing, enterprise relationships to maintain software license revenue and generate new revenue from additional licence requirements and professional/support services.
- You will get some inbound leads from off the back of a strong marketing, presales/technical and junior sales support.
- The client are looking for individuals who see the maintenance as one side of the role only and are keen to get in, network large accounts and increase the value of the partnership.
- The role is 100% account management.