Audit and Accounts Technical Consultant
Are you currently an Audit or Tax Manager wanting to use your skills and knowledge in a more technical role?
Audit & Accounts Technical Consultant
£40,000+ Depending on experience + Monthly Bonus + Car + Benefits
Leicester based with UK travel
SF Group is actively seeking people with the desire to do something completely different with there Accountancy knowledge. This opportunity to work for a leading training provider that will push the boundaries of your skills and allow you to learn how your technical understanding of Accounts can be used in a totally different environment.
The Audit and Accounts Technical Consultant's role will include all or some of the following, depending on your skills:
File reviews including a report to the client:
- Audit, hot and cold
- Whole firm systems (e.g. practice assurance)
- Accounts files
- Tax files
- Client money/investment business regulations
- Money laundering regulations
- Writing or updating publications products on audit, accounting and tax
- Writing articles
Skills needed for the role:
- You need strong technical skills together with the ability to engage and communicate clearly with clients both face-to-face and in writing.
- You should love the detailed technical aspects of auditing, financial reporting or tax and have a desire to help others understand how to implement the rules efficiently and effectively.
- You'll be ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA qualified.
- Ideally you will be come from one of the Big 4 or Mid Tier firm
- Must have a willingness to travel which could include some overnight stays
- You should be self-motivated and able to work independently, as you will often be at client premises.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on .
SF Group specialise in Finance and Accounting, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK.