Finance Business Partner
Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a leading UK organisation to support the recruitment of 2 truly exceptional Finance Business Partners. These are highly commercial roles, supporting the development of business ideas and adding value to help structure their offering to the market.
- Develop relationships with members of the operational team, acting as an integrated part of the business to provide financial insight and challenge to drive performance.
- To support the delivery of key business projects through monitoring and assessing risks, and looking across the portfolio of projects to identify, profile and track opportunities and risks to support successful project delivery.
- To build a deep understanding of the business value opportunities and initiatives and to translate financial and non-financial information into value creating intelligence.
- To challenge the business on whether it is doing the right things, extracting the right value, and to hold the mirror up in areas of underperformance.
- To contribute to and support key strategic and commercial decisions across the full range of business priorities and challenge plans and investment appraisals for areas of business responsibility.
- Work closely with, challenge, and provide improvement suggestions to management team, ensuring that maximum value is realised from the business.
- Qualified Accountant with good commercial understanding and experience
- Credibility to influence and shape decisions
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to build relationships across the business and influence external stakeholders
- Experience in financial planning, forecasting and risk/opportunity management
- Resilient, hard-working and determined to drive through change, overcoming obstacles
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with an eye for detail
Apply now to register interest or submit your CV.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.