*TRANSPORT COORDINATOR - BIRMINGHAM - 6 MONTH CONTRACT - £11.94 p/h PAYE*
We have a fantastic opportunity with a leading organisation as a Transport Coordinator on a 6 month interim basis.
The role will see you ensuring that customer orders are efficiently transmitted onto various Warehouse & Transport Management systems. You will be the central point of contract for any requests from areas including the factory, warehouse and customer service. You would be fully accountable for the capacity management on intake & dispatch to and from the client warehouses.
You will also ensure that stock is moved between distribution centres in a cost efficient manner.
What we're looking for in you:
- Ideally you will have some Transport / Delivery coordination or Inventory planning experience
- The ability in working towards tight lead times / deadlines
- Experience of using 'Inet' or another Transport Management System would be desirable
- SAP Delivery process would be beneficial
- Must have the ability to liaise with a variety of people from a number of different business areas
If you feel you're suited to this role please apply online asap with an up to date CV as this role is time sensitive. All applications will be reviewed by Heather McGonagle.
Ref: - 805525Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.