Our client is a rapidly expanding software business with a turnover c £15m and is profitable and operates both in the UK and overseas.
They are currently looking for an individual to play an active role as Finance Director on the main board and contribute to all aspects of day to day and long-term strategic decisions where appropriate.
The Role of Finance Director
- Take full responsibility for reviewing and ensuring the finance team is fit for purpose.
- Take full responsibility for financial reporting of the business ensuring that all financial information is prepared in an accurate and timely manner, that all K.P.Is are identified, reported on and improved through active involvement and to ensure that the business maximises its profits and cash through controlled growth.
- Ensure that all statutory audits are planned, performed and finalised within agreed timescales and costs and liaise with the auditors and other statutory bodies where appropriate.
- Initially review and then propose and implement with members of the finance team a rigid set of financial policies, procedures, and controls to ensure that the business is acting in a corporate way.
- Undertake financial due diligence of potential acquisitions and play a key part in their subsequent integration.
The Candidate for Finance Director
- Chartered Accountant ACA, ACMA or ACCA
- Previous experience of being a Finance Director in an acquisitive company The candidate should be able to demonstrate the actual role he or she played in the process of integrating acquisitions
- Experience of international operations
- Reporting to a private equity investor
- knowledge of the software industry
Excellent package and benefits to include performance related executive bonus and negotiable long-term incentives.
This role is highly confidential so I cannot discuss on the telephone before submission of a cv
Successful candidates will be notified of initial interview quickly and should be available to attend at short notice.