Senior Alliances Manager- VAR's/SI's
My client are a global Manufacturer of Networking solutions including but not limited to LAN, WAN, MPLS, Network Security and Professional Services.
Due to extensive expansion across their UK team they are recruiting a Senior individual to helop grow their SI/Alliances practive. Within this role you will be responsible for working with global Integrators such as Capgemini, IBM and Computacenter and will be responsible for growing revenues within those accounts.
The role will be UK wide with flexible home working and ideally candidates will reside in South East/Midlands.
- To be responsible for delivering the Year 1 GP number from your account base
- The products and solutions sold to be the supportable by the wider business
- The orders won to be profitable for the business
- To own the renewing of your base
- Minimizing churn and erosion in your account base
- Upselling and cross selling support New business and renewals
- Being responsible for the ADP and maintaining
- High and wide penetration into your accounts
- Experienced in selling to and negotiating with owner managers, CTO`s and the Exec level.
- Strong Business Development Skills.
- Strong technology understanding, ideally within telecoms, voice and data networking.
- A track record of selling IT Reseller and VAR sector at a large scale/SI's and MSP's.
- Previous experience of developing and closing large and complex IT deals with partners.
KEYWORDS: channel manager, partner manager, account manager, channel sales, alliances, alliance, partner director, networking, networks, security, account executive, partner development, channel development, business development, bdm, new business, partner management, senior alliances.