Product Technologist - Fashion Accessories & Dress Up
Do you share a love of fashion accessories and want to work with fun, decorative & varied product?
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Product Technologist to work for an established supplier of fashion accessories and dress-up to a wide range of high street retailers. Ideal for confident Technologist looking to be of a busy Technical and QA Team.
Product Technologist – Fashion Accessories & Dress Up – The role
- Measuring samples, preparing and maintaining workbooks, submitting testing and arranging and assisting with fit sessions.
- Construct size specifications to produce samples of the required fit.
- Work with construction standards to guide factories to produce samples that meet customer requirements.
- Carry out product risk assessments.
- Attend fit meetings and communicate comments to factories in the Far East.
- Assess, manage, submit and review the testing of products.
- Monitoring and recording the status of the products and maintaining the critical path.
- This position will involve travel in the UK and China.
Product Technologist - The Person
- Solid experience gained in a similar garment or product technical/product development role.
- Knowledge of construction, manufacturing methods and testing.
- Computer literate including a good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledgeable on childrenswear health and safety regulations.
- Able to also work on own initiative and as part of a team with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management and organisational abilities.
- Ability to travel.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.