HR Project Assistant/Advisor (Fixed term)
Our client is a global firm looking to recruit an HR Project Assistant/Advisor. This role is fixed term until December 2017
The purpose of this role is to assist the HR team in the process mapping and transition of the firms HR processes from regional HR teams across the firm's International offices to newly created global shared services function. .This role will therefore will entail attending process review workshops, writing detailed work instructions and training with the global shared services function.
This role will be part of a wider multi-disciplinary project team working across the organisation to implement a major transformation programme. You will undertake a strategic role within the team:
- You will be assisting in process mapping
- Assist Business Analyst with future state process review workshops by capturing change requirements
- Developing strong working relationships with workstream leads and other key stakeholders
- Creating HR process instruction documents and templates
- Facilitating training sessions for new users and track training progress
- Identify and communicate project-related issues, changes or risks to senior project leads
- Assist with the maintenance of project related documentation
Applicants will have previous HR experience ideally in professional services. Strong knowldge and HR processes is key. You will have excellent problem solving skills and have a merticulous approach to your work. This is an ideal role for an HR candidate who is keen to gain some project/analytical HR exposure.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal oppportunities employer