Semi Senior Accountant
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Semi Senior Accountant to work for City Centre based Practice.
This is a permanent opportunity paying between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
* Preparation of statutory accounts for Sole traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
* Preparation of corporation tax returns
* Preparation of personal tax returns
* Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, complete bank reconciliations and cash books
* Prepare and submit VAT returns, tax computations and year end accounting files
* Liaise with clients, HMRC and third parties via telephone, email and written communication
Ideally you will be looking for greater responsibility and possess the following key skills:
* Be ACA or ACCA qualified - Part Qualified candidates will be reviewed based on experience.
* Have experience working in practice (minimum 3 years)
* Working knowledge of Sage Line 50
* Have gained technical accounting and tax skills including VAT, Corporation and Personal tax
* Be highly organised and a clear communicator
* High IT literacy and proficiency when using MS Office software and online tools
If this role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!